The next Photoshop assignment we had we to take a black and white photo from the images we were given and turn it into a colored photo via Photoshop. I used different layering options to get different affects of the colors as that were transparent over the original photo. With adding a little extra shading at the very end with the paintbrush, I think I created a realistic looking color version.

My final product is not the original photo I chose. It wasn't until the end of the last day we had in class to work that I decided to change my photo. I had all Thanksgiving break to work on it, so I knew I would be able to get this one done easily.

For the colors I chose, I mostly just went off what I thought they might be. I did do some googling to see what colors Amish people wore and that influenced my clothing colors. Originally I had googled a skin tone color code but it was looking a bit more orange that I'd like so I played around with different tones, and finally came to one that I thought looked natural.

Some parts were extremely tedious and sometimes I would mis-click while outlining something and have to start all over in that area. However, I am very pleased with the end product to this assignment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog