For our final assignment, we also used Photoshop. The assignment was to create a landscape using only human body parts whether they were from the inside or the outside of the body. They just couldn't be diagrams or drawings. After cropping and cutting the image, we were then to use different filters, and color adjustments to get the body part the color of whatever we were trying to create.

When this was assigned, I wasn't really sure where I was gonna go with this. I didn't get anything done with the first class because I kept changing my mind. I looked at past examples and finally settled on that I would create my own landscape and not look at a reference. This allowed me to be more creative and layout the composition however I wanted to.

One of the more challenging aspects of this project was coming up with what body parts would be a good fit for the object I was trying to create. With feedback from my professor I was finally able to settle with this image.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog